In case of data loss on your iPhone, it may be helpful to make regular backups of your iPhone for iCloud. You will find below the steps to Backup iPhone to iCloud.
Apple offers iPhone users 5 GB of free iCloud storage, which can be put to good use by allowing the iPhone to automatically backup to iCloud.
Once the automatic iCloud backup is setup on your device, your iPhone will automatically start backing up its data to iCloud whenever it is connected to a Wi-Fi network and plugged in to charge.
Note: If you are looking for a full backup of iPhone, you can backup iPhone from computer using iTunes.
Methods to Backup iPhone to iCloud or Mac
Method 1: Automatically Backup
1. Open Settings> tap on your Apple ID.
2. On the Apple ID screen, tap iCloud.
3. On the iCloud screen, scroll down and tap on the iCloud backup option.
4. On the next screen, move the slider to the ON position next to iCloud Backup.
This will setup your iPhone to automatically backup to the iCloud drive, whenever it is connected to a Wi-Fi network and plugged in for charging.
Method 2 to Manually Backup
1. Tap Settings> Apple ID> iCloud> iCloud Backup.
2. On the next screen, make sure toggle next to iCloud Backup is on and tap on the Back up Now option.
Once you tap on Back up Now, you will begin the process of backing up your data over the iPhone Wi-Fi network to iCloud.
All that is required from your end is to ensure that your iPhone is connected to a Wi-Fi network and that it is adequately charged.
We hope after following these steps you are able to Backup. For more information you can visit our website, where you will get all information related to this query.