Microsoft sometimes requests users to enter phone numbers when creating an Outlook or Hotmail account. If this happens, you can still create an Outlook account without a phone number using different methods as per below.
create Hotmail without phone number
Microsoft typically uses captcha tests to verify human users and prompts for phone numbers only when it is suspected of creating multiple user accounts within a short period of time. create Hotmail without phone number
Even if you are not creating multiple accounts, you can be marked with this system and asked to enter the phone number.
Steps to Create Outlook Account Without Phone Number
If Microsoft is requesting a phone number for some strange reason, you can use the methods below to bypass the phone verification screen.
The methods below are listed in order of ease. Make sure you try all methods if some don’t work first.
Method 1:- Restart Router and Clear Browser Cache create Hotmail without phone number
- Phone verification may be the reason for your IP being present in a list of suspicious IP addresses on Microsoft servers.
- The easiest way to bypass this block is to restart your WiFi modem / router and get a new IP address.
- Also, you have to clear the browser cache to get rid of all stored cookies that can be linked to the IP address and your online behavior.
- After completing the above steps, try to create a Microsoft account once again and this time you should be able to create an Outlook accounts without a phone number.
Method 2:- Use Outlook App
- When using the Outlook app, instead of the Outlook website, users have reported being able to creates an Outlook account without a phone number.
Method 3:- Try Again Later
- If Microsoft is asking for your phone number, just close the browser tab and try to creates an Outlook account after an hour or the next day.
- This should work, as requests for phone numbers are most likely to prevent bots and automated programs from creating multiple Outlook accounts in a short period of time. Minecraftsitemap
- So, if you are being asked to enter a phone number, try to create an account after a few hours.
If you are not able to Create Outlook Account Without a Phone Number at a time. Try again the next day or a few hours later. We hope this article will help you!
Related Post:- How to Use Facebook Without Phone Number