Installation of CTV app to stream the on-demand titles on Roku.
Roku Channel Store: Streaming Channels → Search Channels → Search CTV → Add Channel → Go to Channel → Sign In → Activate → Start Streaming.
Roku Website: Visit Roku Website → Sign In → Search CTV → Add Channel → Activate.
CTV (Canadian English TV Network) is Canada’s one of the most significant video streaming application. CTV provides a rich entertainment environment like live TV shows, movies, classic series, short-form comedies, lifestyle and entertainment, and much more. There are two ways of streaming your favorite content on CTV using a Roku device.
How to Install and Activate CTV on Roku
- First of all, turn on your Roku device and connect it to the Wi-Fi network.
- Next, launch the home screen by pressing the Home on your Roku TV remote.
- Next, select your favorite streaming channels from the menu list.
- Now, select Search Channels.
- Next, using the on-screen virtual keyboard, type CTV on search bar and search for the app.
- Next, Select the app from the search results. Select Add Channel to install the app on your Roku device.
- Once installation get finished, select Go to Channel and launch the CTV app.
- Next, select Sign In and write down the activation code appeared on your Roku TV screen.
- Now, open your favorite browser and access https://account.bellmedia.ca/login/bdu/.
- Next, Enter and submit the activation code.
- Next, choose the TV provider and log in using the required credentials.
- Finally, you are all set to start watching your favorite media and content on your Roku TV screen. Enjoy.
Supported TV Providers of CTV
- Bell Aliant
- Cable Cable
- Hay Communications
- Cable TV
- NRTC Communications
- Bell MTS
- Virgin Plus
- Source Cable Limited
- Employee / Guest Access
Alternative process to Install CTV on Roku through Roku Website
- First of all, open your favorite browser on your PC or laptop and access the Roku Channel Store website.
- Next, from the top-right section, click on Sign in.
- Next, Sign in using the required Roku account credentials.
- In order to search for the app, type CTV in the search box.
- Now, select the CTV app from the search results.
- Next, click Add Channel to install the app.
- Once installation is done, activate the CTV.
Once Roku device gets connected to Wi-Fi network, CTV app will be added to your Roku device.
Note: You can also screencast from your Smartphone using the CTV app.
Channels Available on CTV
- CTV Throwback
- CTV Movies
- CTV Comedy Channel
- CTV Life Channel
- CTV Drama Channel
- CTV Sci-Fi Channel
- Discovery Science
- Investigation Discovery
- Watch E Online
- Discovery Velocity
- Animal Planet
Q: Can I Stream CTV outside the Canada?
Unfortunately, you cannot stream CTV outside the Canada. However you can use a suitable VPN to access the application outside of Canada.
Q: Is CTV free on Roku?
A: CTV is 100% free to download on your Roku device and is available on Roku Channel Store.
Q: What are the main supported TV Providers of CTV?
A: Bell, Novus, Gosfield, NRTC Communications, Sogetel, Eastlink, NorthernTel, Shaw, Hay Communications.