Epson Printer Error 0x89 is caused by a bad ink cartridge, faulty or faulty printer, and sometimes due to a faulty sensor, hardware failure, or a bad print head. To Fix Epson Printer Error Code 0x89, follow the steps below by Epson Printer Support.
Steps to Fix Epson Printer Error Code 0x89
1. First remove all the ink cartridges and properly clean it.
2. Wait for proper dry and reset all cartridges.
3. In few cases this issue will solve by doing only reboot your Epson printer.
4. First you need to unplug the power from electricity board, and then reset your Printer.
5. Now leave for 15-20 minutes.
6. After doing these steps now hold power button for 2 or 3 minutes.
7. Press the button till you don’t get any option.
8. Now push the power button on.
9. You can face Epson printer Error code 0x89 due to using old drivers.
10. You must need to update these drivers.
11. You can download theses drives form Epson official site.
12. Now open control panel by clicking Window icon.
13. After download this you may now open device manager.
14. Now search Epson printer for update new drives that you downloaded.
15. Now select search automatically option.
16. If drivers are available with your operating system, go to Browse My Computer Options.
17. Now you go through one by one all option on your device screen.
18. After completing these steps you will get a message such message as “Epson driver has been installed in your device.
Related Blog: How to Fix Epson Printer Error Code 031008?
I hope that after following the instructions your problem is resolved. If you are still unable to fix the Epson Error Code 0x89, Epson Printer Customer Support Officers are available 24 * 7 at su[email protected]