HP OfficeJet 6600 Printer Error Message occurs due to system failure or cartridge not installed properly and it also due to cartridge cleaning issue. To Fix HP OfficeJet 6600 Printer Error Message, follow the easy steps are given below by Printer Customer Support Help team.
Steps to Fix HP OfficeJet 6600 Printer Error Message
1. Before you first troubleshoot please turn off your modem, printer, and router then also your PC.
2. Now leave your system for 50-60 seconds.
3. Now you may turn on your Modem, printer one by one and at end starts your PC.
4. You must sure that you turn on these devices respectively.
5. Confirm that you wireless device may on.
6. Please also look in the printer for Spilled Ink.
7. You may have sufficient paper in paper tray.
8. Now open printer’s control panel and press “Right Arrow” key.
9. Go for “Setup Network” option.
10. Select “Wireless print network test” option.
11. Now the printer will print and showing a test report.
12. If the signals were poor then move your printer towards the router.
13. Confirmed that your router may work properly and closer to the printer.
14. Check that your PC was not connected to any VPN.
15. VPN may not allow to local devices.
16. If VPN on then disconnect the VPN to your wireless network.
17. Also, try to use aluminum thwart or wire to connect the contact which may lose compatibility within the printhead circuit board.
HP Printer Customer Support for Printer Error Help
If all of the above steps failed to Fix HP OfficeJet 6600 Printer Error Message, then get in touch with HP Printer Support to resolve your error message. Our qualified experts are here to provide best-in-class services for your printer related problems at [email protected]