If you find that the printer icon is missing from the desktop or is not showing in the device and printer screen, you will find below steps to Fix Printer Icon Not Showing in Windows 10. Not showing in Windows 10.
The problem with the printer icon is missing from the desktop and is not visible on the device and printer screen.
This problem is usually reported even after upgrading the computer from the previous version to Windows 10 and installing the Windows 10 update.
Fix Printer Icon Not Showing in Windows 10
Fix Printer Icon Missing From Desktop
1. Click on the Open Control Panel > View Devices and Printers link.
2. on the next screen right-click on the printer and choose the Create Shortcut option.
Note: If the printer icon is not visible on this screen, then follow the other methods (2 to 5) as given below.
3. On the pop-up, click the Yes button to create a desktop shortcut.
The printer icon should now appear on your computer desktop. If not then try below steps.
Run Printer Troubleshooter
1. Go to Settings > Update & Security.
2. On the next screen, choose Troubleshooting in the left pane. In the right-pane, scroll down and click Printers > Troubleshooter.
3. Allow Windows to find and fix problems with the printer on your computer.
Update Printer Drivers
1. Right click on the Start button and click on Device Manager.
2. On the Device Manager screen, right-click Printer Entry > Your Printer and click Update Driver Options.
Restart your computer and see if the printer icon is now visible.
Related Blog: How to Fix Epson Printer Service Required Error?
Contact Howwikis Team for Any Kind of Help
We hope now you are able to Fix Printer Icon Not Showing in Windows 10. If you have any doubt you can ask in chat section. Our Experts will assist you.