Cancel Google Play Subscriptions that you don’t need anymore and save your money
Smartphone: Account → Payments & Subscriptions → Subscriptions → Choose the subscription → Cancel Subscription → Cancel.
PC: Account → Payments & Subscriptions → Subscriptions → Choose the subscription → Manage → Cancel Subscription → Yes.
Google Play Store is the place on your Android smartphone to install all required apps, games, tools and much more. All subscriptions and purchases made through the apps are also managed by the Play store. Also, the play store automatically renews the subscriptions on the billing date. But, if are looking for the cancellation of a paid subscription, you can cancel it in the play store of your Android device.
Note: If u uninstall a paid app from your Android device, its subscription will not cancel. You have to actually cancel the app subscription itself in Google Play Store.
How to Cancel Subscription Using Google Play Store on Android Device
- Firstly, open the Google Play Store app on your smartphone and tap the Profile avatar on the top right.
- In the next step, click Payments and Subscriptions.
- Next, under Payments and Subscriptions, click Subscriptions.
- Then, click the desired subscription you like to cancel.
- Now, tap Cancel Subscription.
- Next, you will get a pop-up with the reasons for your cancelation.
- Then, choose the reason, and tap Continue.
- Now, tap Cancel to terminate the subscription.
How to Cancel Subscription Using Google Play Site on PC Browser
- First of all, launch the default browser and visit play.google.com/store.
- In the next step, make sure to sign in with the Google Account you used to sign up for a service.
- Now, on the top-right, click the Profile icon.
- Next, tap Payments & Subscriptions from the list of options.
- Then, go to the Subscriptions tab and click the desired subscription.
- Next, click Manage → Cancel Subscription.
- Finally, click Yes when asked for confirmation.
How to Pause and Restart Google Play Subscription on Android
You can pause a subscription before cancelling it and you can restart it as well whenever you want.
Note: This facility of Pause and Restart subscriptions is available only for some few apps, not for all.
Pausing a Google Play Subscription
- First of all, open the Google Play Store app on your Android phone and tablet.
- In the next step, tap the Profile icon in the top-right corner.
- Now, select the Payments and Subscriptions → Subscriptions.
- After this, choose the desired subscription and tap on it.
- Then, tap Manage → Pause payments.
- Now, select the period and tap Confirm.
Restarting a Google Play Subscription
- Firstly, go to the Play Store app.
- Next, tap Accounts → Payments and Subscriptions → Subscriptions.
- Now, select the subscription you want to restart from the list.
- Finally, choose Resubscribe and follow the on-screen instructions to restart.
Q: Can we pause and restart all app?
A: No, not for all. This facility is available only for some few apps.
Q: Can you get a Google Play subscription refund?
A: You may get the Google Play subscription refund only when you have cancelled within 2 days (48 hours) of your subscription (Monthly).