TOD is now officially available on the LG Content Store.
TOD is one stop entertainment hub to watch and enjoy your favorite TOD originals, web-series, TV-shows, movies, and sports and much more. Wow ! FIFA World Cup 2022 can also be streamed on TOD. Additionally other sports content from UEFA Europa League, England’s FA Cup, UEFA Champion League, and Ligue 1 can be watched on TOD as well. You can easily install the TOD app directly from the LG Content Store on your LG Smart TV and you are all set to stream all its content to enjoy on a big screen.
How to Install TOD on LG Smart TV
- 1 First of all, Turn on your LG Smart TV and connect it to a healthy Ethernet or Wi-Fi network connection.
- 2 In the next step, go to the home screen by pressing the Home button on your remote.
- 3 Next, select the More Apps button.
- 4 Now, open LG Content Store and select the Apps section to open the App store.
- 5 Next, click on the Search bar. Type and search for the TOD app.
- 6 Next, select TOD from the app suggestion and click the Install option.
- 7 Now, launch the app and click the Sign In option.
- 8 Next, an activation code will appear on your TV screen.
- 9 Next, open a web browser and visit the TOD Activation site (https://www.tod.tv/ar/code).
- 10 Now, enter the username and password of the TOD account.
- 11 Next, enter the given code to activate the device.
- 12 Once done, you are all set to watch your favorite titles on your TV screen. Finally Enjoy.
Alternative approach to Watch TOD on LG Smart TV
You can cast and stream the TOD content from Android or iOS devices to your TV because all the latest models of LG TV support both casting and Air Play functionalities. Be Ensure that your LG TV and smartphone are connected to the same Wi-Fi network connection.
- 1 First of all, turn on your LG Smart TV and connect your iOS/ Android smartphone and LG Smart TV to the same Wi-Fi network.
- 2 In the next step, Install the TOD app on your smartphone.
- Android – From Google Play Store
- iOS – From App Store
- 3 Next, If you’re using iOS, you need to enable the Air Play feature on LG TV manually. Android users can skip this step.
- Now , go to Home Dashboard on your LG TV and choose the Air Play icon.
- Then, turn on the Air Play feature and choose Every Time in the Require Code section.
- 4 Next, open the TOD app and sign in to the account.
- 5 Next, choose the video you want to cast and click the Cast (Android) or Air Play (iOS) icon.
- 6 Now, a list of nearby devices will appear on the screen. Select your LG Smart TV.
- 7 Finally, upon connecting, the selected video will stream on your LG Smart TV. Enjoy
Q: What is the devices limit in TOD?
A: 5 devices can be connected within a single TOD account. If you have subscribed to Theater subscription, you can stream on a single device only.