Stream and enjoy FIFA World Cup on LG TV in UK by installing the ITV Hub app.
ITV Hub is one of most streaming service in the UK that works similarly to other video streaming services. You can stream and enjoy all the on-demand content from all the ITV channels. This application also alerts you whenever a new episode has been released on your favorite series. Keep in mind that streaming ITV hub on LG TV, the ITV Hub app is officially on the Content Store of 2016 & later models. You can’t install the ITV Hub app on older models.
List of channels to Watch on ITV Hub : ITV, ITV2, ITV3, ITV4, ITVBe, and CITV.
Plans & Pricing to Watch on ITV Hub : ITV Hub has only two plans: Free and ITV Hub+. The free plan has ads, and the plus plan costs £3.99/month or £39.99/year.
ITV Hub – Supported LG Smart TVs
|RELEASED YEAR||WEBOS VERSION|
|2016||(webOS 3.0), (webOS 3.0, Commercial)|
|2017||(webOS 3.5), (webOS 3.5, Commercial)|
How to install ITV Hub on LG Smart TV [2016 & Later Models]
On the latest LG Smart TVs, you can directly install the ITV Hub from the LG Content Store.
- First of all, turn on your LG Smart TV and make sure that the TV is connected to a stable internet connection.
- Next, press the Home button on your TV remote controller to launch the home screen.
- Now, navigate to the LG Content Store and click on the Search icon at the top right corner.
- Next, type ITV Hub and search for the app.
- Now, choose the app from the search results. Further, click on the Install button to download.
- Then, click OK after the app gets installed.
- Now tap Open to launch the ITV Hub app on your LG Smart TV.
- Next, Sign In to your account using the ITV Hub login credentials. Now, you can now access the ITV content on your smart TV.
How to Watch ITV Hub on LG TV Using a Web Browser
If you are unable to find the ITV Hub on your old models of LG TV, you can stream it through the web browser. Nowadays All the LG Smart TVs have a built-in browser to surf the internet, and it is also compatible with the TV remote.
- First of all, on your LG TV remote, press the Home button.
- Next, on the home screen, scroll down and find the web browser. Select it.
- Now type the ITV site link https://www.itv.com/hub/itv on the search bar.
- Then Sign in to your ITV Hub account.
- Next, bookmark the site (the bookmark option will be in the top right corner).
- Finally You can start streaming the titles from ITV Hub on your TV through the web browser.
Troubleshooting ITV Hub Not Working
- First, check whether the app is compatible with your TV model.
- Next, make sure that your TV is connected to a stable internet connection.
- Now, restart your LG TV. After restarting, try to stream the media content on the ITV Hub app.
- Next, update the ITV Hub app and check whether the issue is fixed.
- Now, update the LG Smart TV firmware, which will fix the temporary errors on the TV.
- Next, reset the LG TV and install the ITV Hub app again.
Q: What is the latest version of LG TV operating system to support streaming of ITV hub?
A: webOS 22 released in 2022