In Minecraft, carved pumpkin is one of many building blocks you can build. A carved pumpkin is an item that you cannot make with a crafting table or furnace. Instead, you need to use scissors to carve the face into the pumpkin. This Minecraft tutorial explains how to Make a Carved Pumpkin in Minecraft step-by-step instructions.
Easy steps to Make a Carved Pumpkin in Minecraft
1. Plant a Pumpkin Plant
First, you need to find the pumpkin plant that grows in your Minecraft world. Pumpkins are commonly found in extreme hills or plain biomes.
2. Hold Your Clippers
Next, select and place your hand on the scissors in the hot-bar.
Put your pointer (plus sign) on the pumpkin. You should see that the pumpkin is highlighted in your game window.
3. Use Shears
Next, use scissors on the pumpkin to carve the face into the pumpkin. Game control depends on the version of Minecraft to use the scissors on the pumpkin:
- For Java version (PC / Mac), right click on Pumpkin.
- For Pocket Edition (PE), you tap on the pumpkin.
- For Xbox 360 and Xbox One, press the LT button on the Xbox controller.
4. Dig up carved pumpkin
Now you can dig out carved pumpkin. Game control of digging the carved pumpkin depends on the version of Minecraft:
- For Java version (PC / Mac), left click and hold on Carved Pumpkin.
- For Pocket Edition (PE), you tap and hold on the carved pumpkin.
- For Xbox 360 and Xbox One, press and hold the RT button on the Xbox controller.
The carved pumpkin will break and a small carved pumpkin will float on the ground.
5. Pick Up Carved Pumpkin
Make sure you pick up the carved pumpkin before it disappears.
Once you pick up the carved pumpkin, it will appear in your hot-bar.
Related Blog: How to Make Paper in Minecraft?
Congratulations, now you know the steps to Make a Carved Pumpkin in Minecraft, for more design in Minecraft you can check our previous post or may be next. For more you can ask in comment box. Howwikis team assist you.