How to Make a Compass in Minecraft? To direct the player to his original spawn point. Wherever it is, it will be on point, on the chest, on your list or in the character’s hand. However, it will not work in the Netherlands or The End World. Here is how to make one.
Steps to Make a Compass in Minecraft
1. Sourcing the Materials: Get four iron ingots and one Redstone.
2. Making the Compass: Consider if you need to make a compass first. If you are low on iron ingots and / or Redstone, you can save them by looking at the compass pointer when items are placed in the crafting table but then do not activate crafting.
Note that if you have made a compass in the past, you can also see the compass on the item statistics page. This means that you can also see the direction indicator without using a crafting table.
If you need a compass to make a map paper, you must prepare it.
A compass craft, Place four iron ingots and one red stone on the crafting table as follows:
- Place the Redstone in the center grid spot.
- Place four iron ingots above, below, and under the red stone.
- Wait for the compass to be ready.
- Click or drag the compass on your inventory.
3. Crafting with the Compass
Draw a map to make a map using the compass, surround the compass with paper.
Go to the crafting grid and place the compass in the center.
Place paper in all other empty slots.
Draw a map. Shift click or drag to place the map on your list.
Now you have successfully Make a Compass in Minecraft, you can our site for more related term. If you have any doubt you can ask in comment section Howwikis team will always with you to help you.
Related Blog: How to Make a Carved Pumpkin in Minecraft?