If you are working with a corrupt user profile or unwanted user profile, you will find two different ways to Remove User Profile in Windows 10.
When you create a user account in Windows 10, the system creates a user profile that contains user specific data that defines the work environment of that particular user.
The user profile folder path is located at C: \ Users \ username and they usually contain hidden files, desktops, documents, pictures, downloads, and favorite folders.
When you delete a user profile in Windows 10, all your files, photos, documents, and registry entries associated with the user profile will be permanently deleted.
However, the user account will still be available and when you log in to the user account, Windows will automatically create new user files.
Note: When you are still logged into the same user profile that you want to remove, you cannot: remove the user profile.
Steps to Remove User Profile in Windows 10
1. Right click on the Start button and click on Run.
2. In the run command window, type System <Properties< Advanced and click OK.
3. On the Advanced System Properties screen, click on the Settings button under the ‘lies user profile’ section.
4. On the next screen, select the user profile you want to delete and click the delete button.
5. On the confirmation pop-up, click the delete option to confirm.
The time to delete a user profile will depend on the number of files associated with the user profile.
After the user profile is deleted, when you log in to this user account, Windows will automatically create user files.
Related Blog : Recover Hotmail Password on iPhone
Contact Howwikis Team for Delete User Profile in Windows 10
We hope now you are able to remove User Profile in Windows 10, if you have any doubt you can ask in comment box.