HP Printer Error Code 0xc18a0206 is caused by ink system failure or print head failure problem may occur. To fix this error here are some simple Steps to Resolve HP Printer Ink System Failure Error Code 0xc18a0206 provided by the HP Printer Technical Support.
Easy Steps to Resolve HP Printer Ink System Failure Error Code 0xc18a0206
1. First you need to disconnect from the power removing by cable.
2. After 20-30 second plug the cable to your printer.
3. Now wait till the display menu appears.
4. Now try to print as a sample.
You can also follow given steps below to Fix HP Printer Ink System failure Error Code 0xc18a0206.
1. Press * and # key together.
2. Now press 1,2,3 and “Support R0632M” will display.
3. Press > key, “information menu” will appears.
4. Press > key, “configuration menu” will display.
5. Press “OK” you will get “hardware failure status” displayed on your pc screen.
6. Now insert link cartridges in your printer, and closed the doors of cartridges.
7. Now turn on your printer, if it will not turn it on automatically then the printer can go through the warm-up mode and the device light may flash.
8. Press OK key ” Failure status: clear” to press OK to clear all.
9. Now press Cancel button.
10. Turn off your printer and unplug all the power cables for 2 minutes then plug all the power cables back in to turn the printer back on.
Note: – If the error returned after the following steps, re-sequence.
Related Blog : How to Fix Epson Printer Error Code 0x89?
HP Printer Support for Printer Help
I hope that after following the instructions your problem is resolved. If you are still unable to Fix HP Printer Ink System Failure Error Code 0xc18a0206, Printer Customer Support Officers are available 24 * 7 at [email protected]