In this blog you learn How to Update Apps on Kindle Fire Tablet, for this make sure you use latest version of Apps on your kindle Fire Device.
For this you can set your device automatically download Apps on Kindle Fire Tablet or you can updates manually by check them available or not. Follow given steps below Update Apps on Kindle Fire Tablet.
Note: Updates work only if the latest version of software is downloaded in a single time.
Steps to Update Apps on Kindle Fire device
Auto Update Apps On Kindle Fire
By follow given steps below to make sure that auto-update option is enableor not.
- From the home, click on settings icon.
- Now, go to Apps & Games > Amazon Application Settings.
- Then, click on Appstore > Automatic Updates.
- On the next screen, toggle on Enable Automatic Updates option.
After this setting, you can expect apps downloaded from Amazon’s Appstore to automatically update on your device.
Manually Update Apps on Kindle Fire
If you don’t want to update automatically, you can follow given below steps manually Update Apps on Kindle Fire.
- First open the App store on your Kindle Fire device.
- Now, click on the 3-line Menu icon > APP Updates.
- On the next screen, you will be able to see available updates (If any)
Therefore, you need to make sure that your Kindle Fire device has enough storage space, it is connected to the Internet and you have enough time to install updates.
Related Blogs: –
I hope by reading this article you may now learn How to Update Apps on Kindle Fire Tablet, in this article we provide 2 simple ways to fix it. If you are not able do it ask in comment section we ready to help you.