WhatsApp is originally designed to be used on mobile phones with an active phone number. However, it is also possible to use WhatsApp on a PC without a mobile phone.
There are many ways to use WhatsApp on PC or Mac, each method has its own advantages and disadvantages which are listed below.
Android SDK: It takes time to install and install Android SDK and uses a good amount of resources on your PC.
Android Emulator: Android emulators such as “Bluestacks” or “Andy” create an Android-like environment on your PC, allowing you to run Android apps including WhatsApp.
Third Party Software: There are some third party programs which are designed to run WhatsApp on PC. However, we are unable to recommend any of these as we have not tried any of these programs.
WhatsApp Web: Using the desktop or web version of WhatsApp is the official way to use WhatsApp on a PC.
However, this method still requires you to have a smartphone with an active WhatsApp account.
Use WhatsApp on PC Without Mobile Phone
In general, WhatsApp Web is not an independent or stand-alone application, it only manages to duplicate or mirror your mobile WhatsApp account on the big screen of your PC or Mac.
So, in this guide we are using an Android emulator called St Bluestacks’ to run WhatsApp independently on PC, without the need of a WhatsApp account on your mobile phone.
Use WhatsApp On PC Without Phone Using BlueStacks
As mentioned above, Bluestacks creates a mobile phone like environment on your PC, which allows you to run Android apps like WhatsApp on your PC.
So, the first step is to download and install Bluestacks Android Emulator on your PC and then download and install WhatsApp on your PC.
1. Open Chrome or any other web browser on your computer and go to bluestacks.com.
2. When you are on bluestacks.com, click the Download BlueStacks button to download BlueStacks to your computer.
3. After Bluestacks is downloaded, double-click the downloaded file to begin the process of installing Bluestacks on your computer.
4. Follow the onscreen instructions to complete the installation of the Bluestacks application on your PC or Mac.
5. Once BlueStacks is installed, open the application by clicking on the Bluestacks icon.
6. After opening Bluestacks, you should be able to see WhatsApp in the list of popular apps listed by Bluestacks. If not, you can search WhatsApp in Bluestacks search bar.
7. Once you are able to find whatsapp, click install button to download and install whatsapp on your computer.
8. After downloading and installing WhatsApp, open WhatsApp by clicking on the WhatsApp icon on your computer.
9. Next, WhatsApp will prompt you to enter your phone number so that you can get a verification code from WhatsApp.
If you do not have a mobile phone number, you can enter your home phone number.
10. After entering the home phone number, you will see a verification failed message on your computer. Just click on the Call Me option.
11. You will get an automated message from WhatsApp on your home phone number. Listen to the message and note the verification code.
12. Enter the verification code in the pop-up on your computer
13. After entering the verification code, you will see your WhatsApp account on your computer.
Start a chat with any of your contacts to see if WhatsApp is working properly on your computer without using a mobile phone.
We hope now you know How to Fix WhatsApp Photos Not Showing in Gallery by follow above steps. If you are not able to do use chat section to chat with an experts.