The developed menu in Mac is hidden and not available by default on your Mac, you’ll be under the steps to show or Enable Develop Menu in Safari on Mac.
Enable Develop the Menu in Safari on Mac
Luckily, enabling the Develop menu in the Safari menu is really easy by going to the System Preferences screen on your Mac.
Steps to Enable Develop Menu in Safari on Mac
1. Launch or open the Safari browser on your Mac.
2. Click Safari Tab in the top-menu bar and select Preferences … option in the drop-down menu.
3. On the next screen, click on the advanced tab and select the Show Development menu in the menu bar option.
This will enable the menu developed in the Safari menu bar on your Mac, making it easier to clean the Safari cache and have access to a lot of Safari features.
Once the developed menu is enabled, it remains available in the Safari menu bar and can be accessed at any time on your Mac.
How to Use Develop Menu on Mac
All that is required to use the developed menu to access additional Safari features is to click on the tab in the Safari menu bar.
For example, the developed menu can be used to clean the Safari cache and disable the Safari extension on your Mac.
1. Open the Safari browser on your Mac> choose the Develop tab in the Safari menu bar and click the Empty Cache option in the drop-down menu.
2. To disable the extension, open the Safari Baller> select the Develop tab in the Safari menu bar and select the Disable extension option in the drop-down menu.
Related Blog: How to Fix Outlook Error Code 17897 on Mac?
As noted above, these additional Safari settings can only be accessed after enabling the Develop menu in the Safari browser on your MacBook by Howwikis Team.