If the HP 3520 DeskJet is showing a blinking light and the Error Code 0x83c00009, it means that it indicates the status of the printer. To Fix HP Printer Error Code 0x83c00009, we provide you here some basic steps to resolve the problem given below.
Easy Steps to Fix HP Printer Error Code 0x83c00009
1. First you need to reboot your printer device.
2. Now press arrow key for key support displayed will be appears.
3. Now reset with the help of this arrow key rest menu and click OK.
4. Now Turned on Your printer.
1. Remove printer cable form the power plug for 2-3 minutes.
2. Now press the power button for 7-9 seconds.
3. Now connect printer to power socket and press power key by doing this you will see the screen flash with OX code and wait for 10 seconds at least and now leave the button.
4. You may experience a carriage jam and then the printer will quit printing and the printing project will stop abruptly.
1. Push the Power button key and turn it off your printer.
2. Wait around for 60 to 80 seconds after shifting off your printer.
3. Press the Power button switch in your own printer.
4. Make sure you wait before the printer is silent and idle way before you get started using.
5. Go on some printer control panel then press the arrow key to select the preferences and then press OK key.
6. After that push the down arrow to select Programs option, and push okay crucial.
7. Push OK to pick Printer standing record then printer prints the record.
HP Printer Chat Support for Resolving HP Printer Error
After complete these steps if you are able to resolve HP Printer Error 0x83c00009 yourself. Then you have must concern with a Printer Support Helpline. For instant solution our experts are always ready for help you. For contact mail us at [email protected]