HP Printer failure 0x6100004a is caused by a broken printhead issue. To fix this error, Printer Support Helpline experts will guide you to Fix HP Printer Failure Error 0x6100004a with the help of easy steps are given below.
Steps to Fix HP Printer Failure Error 0x6100004a
1. Tap Start to see the Start menu. Currently select the control panel option. After logging in, tap in Device Manager.
2. Here Device Manager will display, at that point hit Network Connector and right tap on the remote connector or system you want to check, finally hit Properties.
3. Currently you can see the status of your driver. In the event that your gadget is working legitimately, it means that it can function admirably.
4. On the off chance that you find that your driver is not functioning properly. Snap (D) drive fineness for the driver. Customers can similarly rollback drivers, refresh drivers, cripple a driver or uninstall a driver.
Some times when we reset the printer error message, it will be automatically removed, but some cases not all the time; you can also try the options below.
1. Turn on your printer.
2. Wait until the printer is idle and silent mode before troubleshooting.
3. If printer switches on, remove the power cables from your printer.
4. Now remove the plug from electricity bored.
5. Now leave the device at least 50-60 seconds.
6. Now plug the cable to power supply.
7. If printer not turn on itself then start it manually.
Related Blog: Fix HP OfficeJet 6600 Printer Error Message?
HP Printer Error Support for Resolving Printer Error
Now check that your problem is fixed. If you are still unable to resolve your issue, contact the printer support to Resolve HP Printer Failure Error 0x6100004a. Our support specialists are always ready to help you with any type of HP printer error.