Amazon prime video provides exclusive Amazon originals, regional movies and blockbuster TV shows on your Hisense TV with Android OS.
Amazon Prime Video is most widely used streaming platform that streams content on various categories such as the latest movies, shows, series, documentaries, and much more. Additionally, you can access the content on Amazon Originals (In-house production). Also, if you have the Hisense Smart TV, then you can install Amazon Prime Video from the respective stores. The complexity of steps to install the app may vary on the models as Hisense TVs run on different operating systems.
How to Install Amazon Prime Video on Hisense Smart TV with Android OS
In case, you have a pre-installed app, open the app and log in to your account to watch the videos. You can click here to sign up for Amazon Prime Video.
- First of all, turn on your Hisense Android TV and connect it to the internet.
- Now, on your Hisense TV home screen, go to Play Store.
- Then, search for the Prime Video app.
- Next, choose the Amazon Prime Video app from the search results.
- Now, click on the Install tab.
- Then the app will be installed on your Hisense Android TV.
- Now, launch the app and log in to your account to access the contents.
On Android TV models, you can also sideload the apk version of Amazon Prime Video on your TV with the help of a USB drive.
How to Watch Prime Video on Hisense TV
You need to link the app with the Amazon account to watch movies and TV shows.
- First of all, launch the Prime Video app.
- Next, tap the Sign In button and enter your Amazon account’s email address/phone number and password.
- Now select a title to watch.
- Next, tap the Watch Now button and enjoy.
How to Fix Amazon Prime Not Working on Hisense TV
- First of all, check whether your subscription is active or not.
- Next, connect your Hisense TV to a strong Wi-Fi connection or fix the issues associated with the internet connection.
- In the next step, restart your Hisense TV and try to stream the Prime Video app.
- Then try Uninstall and re-install Prime Video on your Hisense TV.
- Next, update your Hisense Smart TV to make your Smart TV compatible with the app.
- Now reset your Hisense TV and install Prime Video again to watch the media content.