Stream and enjoy unlimited movies, events and films on Samsung TV by installing the SBS on Demand app.
SBS, also known as Special Broadcasting Service , is a trending on-demand streaming service based in Australia. With SBS, users can access unlimited streaming of TV shows, movies, series, documentaries, dramas, news, comedies, live sports events, etc. Streaming SBS On Demand is only available to stream within Australia only. But If you are using an Samsung Smart TV, you can install the SBS On Demand app from the Smart Hub
How to Install SBS On Demand on Samsung TV
SBS on Demand is only compatible with the Samsung Smart TVs released in 2014 & later. You can’t find the app, If you have older models.
- First, turn on your Samsung TV and connect it to a stable Wi-Fi or Ethernet connection.
- Next, press the Smart Hub button on the Samsung TV remote.
- In the next step, on the home screen, navigate to the Apps icon and click on it.
- Now click the Search icon in the upper right corner of the screen.
- Next enter SBS On Demand and choose the same from the search list.
- Now select the Install button and wait for a couple of minutes for the app to get downloaded.
- Then after downloading, go to the Apps section and choose SBS On Demand to launch it.
- When you will open the app, a 6-digit activation code will appear on your screen. Write it down .
- Next, from your PC or smartphone browser, visit the SBS On Demand activation site: www.sbs.com.au/activate.
- Now, enter the code in the respective box and click the Next Button.
- Next log in to your SBS On Demand account and stream your favorite content on your TV.
Alternative Way: Stream SBS On Demand on Samsung TV Using Streaming Devices
If you are not able to install or find SBS On Demand app on Samsung Smart TV, then you can use the streaming devices to watch the content.
|Device||Download Link||Purchase Link||Installation Guide|
|Apple TV||App Store||SBS on Demand on Apple TV|
|Chromecast||Google Play Store | App Store||Chromecast SBS on Demand|
|Amazon Firestick||Amazon App Store||SBS on Demand on Firestick|
- First of all, connect your streaming device to the HDMI port of your TV.
- Next, make sure that your device is connected to a Wi-Fi network connection.
- Now, open the respective device’s app store and install the SBS On Demand on your device.
- Next, log in to your SBS On Demand account and stream the titles on your bigger TV Screen.
Q: How to troubleshoot SBS On Demand not working on my Samsung Smart TV?
A: It might be because of a poor internet connection. So, make sure the network is strong and stable. The older version of Samsung TV does not support installing the SBS On Demand.